Frequently Asked Questions
For private lessons:
- Book a trial lesson. This will allow me to know your level and goals.
- If you decide to start learning with me, you can purchase a Lessons Package of your preference.
- When the purchase is done you will be redirected to the booking calendar where you can choose your preferred time.
To take the online courses:
This is very staight forward.
- First purchase the course.
- And log in to our members site.
The emphasis of the class is to develop conversation skills. Any supplementary material intended to optimize a student’s involvement in a lesson will be emailed to the student before or after the lesson at the teacher’s discretion.
Grammar and vocabulary will be practiced through conversation making use of a multitude of strategies, activities, and practice. Also through homework and exercises online designed for your improvement, the students will be able to apply the principles of spaced repetition and review materials in an uncomplicated way.
The student has the lead role, as the lessons are designed for him or her to participate actively.
Unless you say otherwise, we focus 80% on communication!
The aim of the lessons is to make each student feel more confident using Spanish, therefore the lessons are tailored to each student’s specific learning style and needs.
We will work on a multitude of skills using conversation and exercises.
Optional homework will be given after every session to reinforce and practice the topics covered in the lesson.
Why not start with the trial lesson and decide if you would like to continue?
Choose a package and select it and you will be redirected to a PayPal page where you will be able to complete your payment via credit card or Paypal funds in your own currency.
Of course, when you book my private lessons a special program to help you prepare for the examinations will be designed and tailored to your personal needs.
- Flexibility (go at your own rhythm)
- Efficiency and low cost (no additional travel time or costly materials needed)
- Tailored lessons for your needs.
- Fastar progress (with private lessons, you have 100% practice time, no need to split your teachers attention with a group)
A general group course is often not effective for learners who have limited amounts of time at their disposal. In this case, one-to-one classes allow the individual to choose when and where their classes take place. Moreover, one-to-one tuition students are given a detailed assessment and a continuous needs analysis to ensure that their needs are met.
No, because I am not a Spanish teaching institution but an experienced private teacher. – I offer preparation classes for examinations recognized worldwide, such as DELE.
This varies from student to student and depends on some key factors, especially the amount of time you can dedicate to self-study and the frequency of your Spanish classes. Generally, students who have classes twice a week may move up a level after 8 or 12 weeks, while other students in similar circumstances may need longer.
Sure, Cancellation and change policy is 24 hours in advance by email. If canceled or changed within 24 hours before the start of the class, the student will be charged.
Officially, the lesson will be considered void if the student does not appear by 15 minutes after the scheduled start time. That specific class is subsequently not reschedulable.
Yes, all packages expire within maximum 3 months from day of payment.
- Trial Lesson must be booked within 15 days.
- Single lessons expire in 30 days.
- The 5 and 10 Lessons pack expire in 60 days.
- And the 20 Lessons pack expires in 90 days.
Online courses (unless not lessons) NEVER expire.
If a course combines a Members Area and programmed live Lessons, you will always have access to the first one, but the lessons will only take place in the scheduled hours.
- Getting ready for your Online Spanish lesson with me is easy.
We will use the software Zoom for our lessons. After booking any package and choosing your lesson time you will receive a link to our classroom via email.
You don’t need to download anything, just click on it at the time of our lesson (preferably using a computer or a tablet, not your phone).
If your computer does not already have a built-in microphone (and/or camera), you may need to purchase a microphone (and/or camera + headset).
- Online courses are available in our Members Area